Risk Assessments including Fire Risk and Training
What We Offer
The HSE Publication INDG163 states that “A risk assessment is not about creating huge amounts of paperwork, but rather about identifying sensible measures to control the risks in your workplace”.
QHSE-Interspect can help you to develop fit for purpose and workable risk assessments for all your workplace activities including:
- General operational risks associated with your workplaces
- Fire risk assessments
- Fire safety and awareness (Warden) training OfQual levels 1 & 2
- Stress at work risk assessments
- First aid risk assessments
- CoSHH assessments
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
We can also provide the necessary levels of training which would usually include a brief end of training assessment to ensure that your workforce is aware of the risks and associated controls.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch!