QHSE-Interspect are pleased to announce that we have been given clearance by the FAA and NUCO to deliver the following distance learning mental health first aid courses through specially developed distance learning programmes.
RIGHT NOW, may be a good time to think about it, especially if you are on short time working/Furlough leave and have some free time.
The courses will also obviously be beneficial on a personal level during the. COVID-19 lockdowns, restrictions and general uncertain times.
- FAA Award in Supervising/Leading First Aid for Mental Health (Ofqual Level 3 – (2 days when delivered face to face)
- FAA Award in First Aid for Mental Health (Ofqual Level 2) – (1 day when delivered face to face)
- FAA Award in First Aid for Mental Health Awareness (Level 1) – (4 hours when delivered face to face)
The course will be available at cost price (admin and training materials, P&P etc.) with no charge for tutor/assessment fees for:
- NHS staff …..
- Volunteer organisations and volunteers who are actively volunteering
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call us
We anticipate that the distance learning courses will commence by Mid-April 2020.
Please contact us for further details and/or go to the training pages of our website
- Health and safety courses, Ofqual level 2 and 3 courses are pending approval for distance learning and will be notified shortly— Watch this space!!