Quality, Health & Safety Consultants and Trainers
With over 30 years of experience in health and safety and quality management, QHSE-Interspect Ltd can provide you with:
- IOSH/CQI Chartered health and safety and quality professionals respectively
- Health and safety support and advice
- Management system development ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, 45003 Development through to certification
- Training packages at your workplace or in our high-quality training venues including mental health, first aid, fire warden and manual handling
- Flexible retained consultancy packages built around your needs
- Steel fabrication and welding support including UKCA/CE marking to ISO 1090-1 and 3834, RWC service and weld NDT
- LOLER lifting appliance thorough inspections including pallet trucks and safety harnesses and more
- Out of hours support and training at weekends/nights
- Overseas Distance learning packages to suit local time zones
We have a wide range of clientele, from global mega businesses to various SME’s across a range of industries.
To find out how we can help to improve your business and reduce risk please call us for a chat.
David Smith CMIOSH, CQP MCQI
Here are some of the things that we can help you with
- Health and Safety Consultancy and General Support – GO TO PAGE
- Quality Management Consultancy and General Support – GO TO PAGE
- Integrated Management System Development- GO TO PAGE
- Mental Health First Aider Training (OfQual Levels 1, 2 and 3)- GO TO PAGE
- Steelwork and Welding Support – GO TO PAGE
- FPC Systems and UKCA/(CE) marking (ISO 1090-1/ISO 3834) – GO TO PAGE
- General Training including: – GO TO PAGE
- Manual Handling
- Fire Warden
- H&S at Work
- Abrasive Wheel Training
- Fit Test- Train the Fitter and Face fit testing for respiratory protective equipment (Qualitive fit testing), suitable for disposable and reusable half masks.
- LOLER/PUWER Statutory examinations (light lifting accessories, body harnesses, pallet trucks etc)
- Support with certification for SSIP schemes such as CHAS
- Support with certification for clothing/textile manufacturers such as fast forward
Jonathan Eades - Vice President Corporate Safety Health Environment and Quality
“David was seconded from QHSE-Interspect as our SHEQ manager in Japan for one of our High-Tech clients, during that period he delivered a world-class service in diverse situations dealing with project professionals from varying experience and backgrounds. He maintained an excellent record of performance and delivered a world-class safety program thus ensuring the project could accelerate at the pace required to be delivered safely and with exceptional quality standards”.
Richard Nicholls - Production Director, SH Structures Ltd
“We have used QHSE-Interspect on a number of occasions, more recently for providing support in developing our integrated management system through to successful certification and health and safety-related training.
We have always found Dave and QHSE-Interspect to be an exceptional service provider with a good professional no-nonsense approach who has always delivered and is always a pleasure to work with”.